CoolSteel Fabrication Perth, Western Australia
COVID-19 – WE ARE STILL OPEN. Clients can call on 08 9417 4233 or send drawings, squiggles and mudmaps by email to email@example.com, or by text on 0403 301 307, or 0403 302 009.
We hope all our clients and suppliers continue to support each other while staying safe, washing hands, and adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
(We ask that suppliers sales reps please refrain from unnecessary visits to the workshop until further notice, but please feel free to email, or call the office landline.)
For all your custom sheet metal fabrication needs
Stainless Steel & Sheet Metal Fabrication
CoolSteel are stainless steel and sheet metal fabrication specialists in Cockburn Central in Perth metro area. Established in 2007 by experienced tradesmen, we create premium quality custom sheet metal products for the WA hospitality and catering industry, cabinet makers, shop fitters, residential renovators, builders and general industry.
Stainless Steel Fabrication
We custom fabricate stainless steel benches and work tops, stainless steel food & beverage display cabinets, shelving, lift surrounds and fit outs for many clients, providing attractive, quality stainless steel commercial kitchen fixtures to individual designs and needs.
We all love Alfresco dining and to support Perth’s regiment of outdoor cooks, we fabricate stainless steel outdoor kitchens to your design, with welded-in sinks, drop-down BBQ areas, splashbacks and kickboards.
Custom Roofing or Plumbing Items
CoolSteel Fabrication can also fabricate custom flashings, rainheads, pipe covers, box gutters, top hats to finish of that non-standard roof, plumbing, or aircon installation.
We also custom fabricate elevator surrounds, furniture frames, wine cages, door kick plates, toilet roll holders, drink fountains, mail boxes, ramps, racks, covers, brackets, cocktail stations, speed racks, table legs, and all the sheet metal thingummybobs you need but can’t find ready-made. We can repair or modify existing equipment too – Speak to us – we may be able to help.
Our work can been seen at:
- Sealanes – Fish display cabinets
- Perth Stadium – stainless steel benchtops
- Dominos Pizza – West Perth & Esperance
- Tetsuo Nightclub– Northbridge – custom stainless steel bar and servery
- Albany Laundrobar – custom stainless steel bench
- Sowilo Community school – Kelmscott – custom stainless steel benches and splash back
- Twig & Sparrow Café – Willetton – stainless steel counter tops
- Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital – Stainless steel benches
- Bennys Bar – Fremantle – wine cage and new bar
- Bar Pop – Frankie mobile bar
- North Fremantle Town Hall Hotel – main bar & sea container cafe
- Dominion League – Ground floor & basement bars
- Boost Juice Midland – stainless steel trolleys & cladding
- Subiaco Hotel – Stainless steel lift surrounds
- Holmes & co cafe – Perth – stainless steel custom benches
- Melville Senior High School canteen – stainless steel benches & pass through
- East Waikiki Primary school canteen – stainless steel benches
- Harmony Primary School – mobile stainless steel benches (at child height -for Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden program)
- Woodside – mobile stainless steel bench frames
- Hippie Chips – Atwell – stainless steel counter benches & fittings
- Majestic India & Café Royal at Cockburn Central
- Aisuru Sushi – Northbridge
- Dome – Cockburn Central WA
- Crown Perth, Pan Pacific Perth, or Esplanade Fremantle – CoolSteel’s salad bars, bar fridges, foot rails and bar tops in the bars, restaurants and kitchens.
- Boost Mobeel – check out the stainless steel work in the mobeel at your next outdoor event.
- Caffisimo’s at the Causeway & Fremantle Maritime Museum.
- Dreamy Donuts in various locations.
- Fish display cabinets at Hills Seafoods – Mundaring or West n Fresh in Cockburn Central.
- HiCalibre Storage Systems – workbench sleeves
CUSTOM – Everything we custom fabricate is made with pride on the premises here in Cockburn Central, to your individual design.
MODULAR– If your budget is tight, but your measurements are not, we can also supply a range of modular “Off-the-shelf” equipment.